2011年8月14日星期日

Beautiful Hailonggou of Chengdu Travel


We in the header short life, great wall tour modern city atmosphere everywhere, lined with buildings, bustling shopping malls, with grand squares, fashionable men and women, high-end cars, Guangdong and Hong Kong's Fin Seafood, Sichuan and Chongqing spicy food, leisure cafe; but still in the prairie a profound impact on civilization here, people like to drink, portrait of Genghis Khan, often hanging in many occasions, the city or the Mongol horsemen statues, Mongolian and Chinese text as widely used. Mongolian meal with friends married a Han girl, children not only learn Chinese but also to learn Mongolian. Mongolian culture and Chinese culture, nomadic civilization and agricultural civilization, industrial civilization, civilization information, Yin Shannan North locals and farther from the Central Plains, or immigrants, foreigners and even across the seas, all different in This integration of the collision. The header in the geographic location, the convergence of Mongolia, northwest, north and central China, there are differences blend makes a more deep and intense. When I walk in the streets of shops, ear mimicking Shanxi dialect dialect's header, actually I am wrong impression, feel like being home has never been to Shanxi.

Our office space in the header kundulun near the train station, one day after lunch, I stumbled in the free walk at the station in the south there is a Tibetan Buddhist buildings. Into I discovered, here called Kundulun call (call the temple), all damaged during the Cultural Revolution, these buildings were rebuilt in recent years. Streamer, the White Tower, the golden dome, turning cylinder and Tibetan-style loft are built very fine, may be at noon, I did not see the practice of the monks, in an exquisite great wall tours courtyard office, with introduction, here is the original seat Living Buddha Temple, Ninth Panchen Lama has lived here. Went to the hall, an elderly Lama Lama chanting led two small, old lama looked to see me in Dianwai, bayan indicating that I can look inside, in a cool dark hall, the old lama drew a clockwise with your fingers a semicircle, telling me to visit the path. I pinch pinching foot detour to the front of the temple, a small Lama immediately stepped forward and handed me three high-aroma, depending on my devout Buddhist, Sincerely, slowly burning incense, small Lama gave me a small but oil lamps, I still devout and respectful place in the light for the table. Old lama still chanting, I salute to the side of a small thank Lama, the small Lama smiled slightly, then I see the faint light, which is an innocent child's smiling face. I do not have to disturb their chanting, reluctant to leave, because working time is coming. Little Lama will I send, and then struggling to shut the door painted a beautiful pattern of the door. I have fantasies, when faced Buddha monk to achieve enlightenment blessing, but slowly closing the door when a small Lama, when I suddenly remembered the phrase saying, "Master, self-cultivation in itself."

Short trip to Inner Mongolia, soon over, our work smoothly and completed way back, the car has been bought Mongolian colleagues playing music. When the front or to the scene, although not all the way to singing, and beauty is not expected, but I began to like this place. It came a few days, constantly recalling the ancient and mysterious Mongolian nomadic civilization, even in mixed cultures and civilizations feel sick and confused, but my heart was so full. For more information, please shift to China Travel Experiences

没有评论:

发表评论